Our ‘Sportivator’ Day started with our Nursery joining in with lots of exercise and activities this morning. Lucy & Chris then joined us and led extremely tiring activities for all the pupils from Year 6 down to our afternoon Nursery. The day ended with Lucy sharing her achievements with the pupils, showing how hard work and commitment can get you anywhere!
Here are some photos from the day. A video of the day will be made once all photos and clips have been shared with our Film Director! However, a quick clip of some of the videos is available on https://youtu.be/J9pgHdQvjaE
As well as being a promotion for healthy exercise, the ‘Sportivator’ day was a significant fundraising event for school. 60% of the raised money comes directly to school to spend on PE equipment, with the other 40% supporting athletes like Lucy in achieving their Olympic dream. So far, an amazing £2,395 has been raised! Sponsor money can still be donated via the link shared previously.
All the wristbands/photos that pupils have earned through the sponsorship will be sent to school soon, and will be given out as soon as we receive them.
Thank you so much for your generosity and we hope that the children had a great time. Thank you also to Lucy & Chris for their support and time today. They really were fantastic!